There’s nothing better than some warm comfort food on a chilly day! This meatless stroganoff is not only tasty, it’s easy as pie to make! Give it a try today 🙂
- 1 Box Cavatappi Banza Noodles
- 1 Package Gardein (or Beyond Meat) Beef Crumbles
- 2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 Large Sweet Onion
- 1 1/2 Cups Oat Milk
- 3 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 3 TBSP Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- 1 TBSP Vegan Butter
- 1 Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 2 TSP Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- Handful of Fresh Parsley
- Dash of Salt & Black Pepper
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are boiling, add the butter and onion to a large skillet. Cook until soft and translucent (ususally takes 3-6 minutes).
- Add vegetable broth, oat milk, dijon mustard, bouillon cube, and the vegan worcestershire sauce to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Whisk in the flour and corn starch and reduce to simmer.
- Add the Gardein ground beef crumbles to the skillet and let cook for 5 minutes.
- When the pasta is done, add to the skillet, stir well, top with parsley, and serve!
You can also add vegan sour cream, soy sauce, and/or nutritional yeast to add even more flavors and creaminess to this easy vegan recipe!