Looking for a new dip to bring to family parties or gatherings with friends? This vegan spinach artichoke dip is sure to be a hit!
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews, soaked 24 hours
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- 1/3 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 TBSP Corn Starch
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Onion Powder
- 1 8oz Bag Frozen Spinach, thawed
- 1 Can Chopped Artichoke Hearts
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, add everything but the artichoke hearts and spinach to a blender and blend until well combined & creamy.
- Add the thawed spinach and chopped artichoke hearts to a large bowl & mix together. Pour the sauce into the bowl & once it’s combined, put everything into a baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the dip is bubbling (it’ll be a bit golden on the sides, too).
- Serve immediately with crackers, chips, or sliced bread (the best way to eat it, if you ask me) or refrigerate and serve when you’re ready!*
*This spinach artichoke dip will last in the fridge for 5-7 days – though I do recommend eating it within the first 2 days of baking for the best flavor!