Meet your new favorite party snack: cauliflower hot wings! These are easy to make, easily adaptable, and packed with flavor. Enjoy!
- 2 Cauliflower Heads
- 1 Cup Flour (I used whole wheat)
- 1 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Chili Powder, Onion Powder, and Cumin
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farhenheit. Wash and cut cauliflower heads and place the florets into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, almond milk, and spices. Mix together until a batter forms and then pour the batter over the cauliflower florets. Stir until each floret is coated and then place the florets on a baking sheet – make sure you use parchment paper! Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, mix the hot sauce, minced garlic, and maple syrup together in a small bowl. After 18-20 minutes of baking, remove the baked cauliflower and place into a large bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the florets and place back onto a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for another 20 minutes. Once cool, plate them and enjoy!
I urge you to not make more than what you’re going to eat – these cauliflower hot wings aren’t very good as leftovers!