Gone are the days of pre-packaged hot chocolate! This rich and creamy peppermint hot chocolate is the perfect treat for holidays & chilly days.
- Three Cups Oat Milk
- 3.5 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 5–7 Drops Pure Peppermint Extract
- Dark Chocolate Chips (drizzled dark chocolate works, too)
- Crushed Peppermint
- Whipped Cream
- Cacao Nibs
- Warm the milk in a sauce pan. When you notice the mik steaming, add the unsweetened cocoa powder and stir to combine.
- Add the peppermint extract to the mix and give it a good stir.
- Pour into cups, top it off with some whipped cream (or crushed candy cane & chocolate chips) and enjoy!
- Category: Drinks
Keywords: peppermint hot chocolate, hot chocolate, drinks