Whether you’re lactose intolerant, vegan, or try to stay away from dairy products, this cashew ricotta will blow your mind. You won’t even realize it’s vegan!
- 2 Cups Cashews (soaked overnight or boiled on the stove)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 TBSP White Distilled Vinegar (or 2 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 3 TBSP Nutritional Yeast
- Soak your cashews overnight or boil them for 15-20 minutes (or until softened). Rinse and drain them either way (if boiling, let them cool for about 5 minutes).
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or use right away! Enjoy 🙂