These peanut butter cookies have been a family favorite for years – they’re chewy, loaded with peanut butter, and easy to customize!
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2 Cup Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 TBSP Oat Milk
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/4 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- Add room temperature butter and peanut butter to a mixing bowl and combine until creamy.
- Add both sugars and combine. Then, add the egg, milk, and vanilla extract and mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Then, slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until combined. Allow your peanut butter dough to chill in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and scoop 1 TBSP of the dough onto a baking sheet. Make a criss cross pattern with a fork (this helps the dough bake more evenly).
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Store your peanut butter cookies in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: cookies, peanut butter