My homemade strawberry buttercream frosting is perfect for cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and more! It’s quick to make and can be stored for future use, too.
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) Plant-Based Butter
- 3 TBSP Oat Milk
- 1 Cup Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Process the freeze dried strawberries until they resemble fine dust.
- In a stand mixer, cream the butter, powdered sugar, and one TBSP of milk together until fluffy. Then, add the remaining 2 TBSP oat milk and strawberry “dust” to the mixer and combine.
- If you plan on frosting something right away, add your buttercream frosting to a piping bag & frost. If not, store in an air-tight container for up to two weeks in the refrigerator*.
* If you don’t plan on using this buttercream frosting right away and store it in the refrigerator, make sure you take it out an hour or two prior to frosting. It’ll be much easier to handle at room temperature!