Vegan cream cheese say whaaaaaaaaaat? This fully customizable recipe will make your tastebuds sing with joy and leave you feeling satisfied!
- 1 Bag Freeze Dried Blueberries
- 1/3 Cup Homemade Cashew Butter*
- 5.3 oz Forager Organic Unsweetened Dairy-Free Vanilla Cashewgurt
- 1/2 Lemon, Squeezed
- 1 TSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add all of your ingredients to a food processor and process until fully blended (you’ll have to stop to scrape the sides a few times).
- Place your vegan cream cheese in a bowl and let it harden for at least 5 hours*.
- Spread it on a bagel and enjoy!
*If you don’t want to make your own cashew butter, make sure you purchase one with no added oil, like this brand!
*I highly recommend chilling your vegan cream cheese overnight to get the best flavor and texture possible.
Keywords: vegan cream cheese