This vegan spinach artichoke dip recipe is almost too good to be true… almost.
Growing up, there was always some sort of dip at family gatherings and parties. You’d think this would be heaven for me, but… it was torture! Almost every dip contained dairy and, being lactose intolerant, that made everything pretty tough for me.
Did I still eat the cream cheeses and dips? You betcha I did! Did I feel like absolute death after eating it? You betcha I did!
Being able to make a vegan dip that’s similar in taste to non-vegan dips has been a huge relief at parties (and to my stomach)!
This vegan dip has me so excited for upcoming super bowl parties, you have no idea! It’ll definitely be a crowd-pleaser (and if not, it’ll at least please me)!
One of the best things about vegan food? There are so many different ways to make them.
If you want to soak cashews to get that creamy, cheesy flavor, you can! If you want to use silken tofu instead, go right ahead! Want to add more nutritional yeast to get an even cheesier flavor? Okay – you do you, boo!
Add that garlic powder, salt and pepper, onion powder, or red pepper flakes if you want! Or, substitute the oat milk for coconut milk! Add some lemon juice if you’d like for a bit of zest! Pour in some olive oil for extra creaminess and fatty flavor. You get the idea!
Vegan foods are so versatile and I absolutely love being able to control what I put into my body.
This vegan spinach artichoke dip pairs so well with tortilla chips, pita chips, sliced bread, veggies, and pretzels – you name it!
I can’t wait to hear what you paired it with! It’s my new favorite party snacks recipe, and I’m so happy to share it with you guys!
Note: If you want to make a plain old spinach dip, simply omit the chopped artichoke hearts! And be sure to subscribe for more vegan recipes!Print
Looking for a new dip to bring to family parties or gatherings with friends? This vegan spinach and artichoke dip is sure to be a hit!
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews, soaked 24 hours
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- 1/3 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 TBSP Corn Starch
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Onion Powder
- 1 8oz Bag Frozen Spinach, thawed (Fresh Spinach works too!)
- 1 Can Chopped Artichoke Hearts
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, add everything but the artichoke hearts and spinach to a blender and blend until well combined & creamy.
- Add the thawed spinach and chopped artichoke hearts to a large bowl & mix together. Pour the sauce into the bowl & once it’s combined, put everything into a baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the dip is bubbling (it’ll be a bit golden on the sides, too).
- Serve immediately with crackers, chips, or sliced bread (the best way to eat it, if you ask me) or refrigerate and serve when you’re ready!*
*This dip will last in the fridge for 5-7 days – though I do recommend eating it within the first 2 days of baking for the best flavor!